Monday 30 January 2012

Dream Text: Presentation at the Art Fair -2012

My work Dream Text at the Art Fair 2012 was conceived in October 2011 in my studio in Baroda.







Presentation of the work at the Art Fair
by Sakshi Gallery Mumbai

 Dream Text



Make no mistake that the night will fall as dark as yesterdays, and that the moths that die may lead you to your light.  Carry with you on your journey that garment that camouflages the vulnerability of your identity, so that the corpse that lies unattended is not yours.

I bury my soul in my choreographed dreams. I am awake as I sleep.

Rekha Rodwittiya - Baroda 2011-12











1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Wish I could have been present for this special occasion! Unfortunately, for personal reasons my trip to Bombay had to be indefinitely postponed...Nevertheless, my desire to see your artworks for real, has in no way decreased, I look forward to meeting you someday!

    ReplyDelete